COVID-19 Assistance

The Wyoming Community Foundation has provided YCAN with COVID-19 Response & Recovery Funds. The fund provides rapid financial support to frontline nonprofits, like YCAN, working with vulnerable populations to offset the impacts of the virus in their communities.

YCAN will utilize the COVID-19 Fund to help with a utility bill, prescription, or a minor medical bill incurred after April 1, 2020.

Other essential services may be considered under this program, but NO RENT ASSISTANCE can be provided.

  1. Assitance under this fund is one time per household and will not exceed $250.
  2. Minor Medical, and prescription, and utilities must be incurred after April 1, 2020, and assistance may not exceed $250.00
  3. Applicants must reside in Big Horn, Hot Springs, Park, and Washakie Counties.
  4. Email us at with any questions we check email Monday – Wednesday from 9 am to 12 pm.

Eligibility Documents Required: You will be asked for a photo ID, residency, proof of income for the last 30 days, or a self-declaration statement of no income for ALL household members.  We will also need a copy of any bill or invoice that is needing to be paid, we will not process applications until documentation is received.

How do I apply? You can now apply from your cell phone for assistance. Complete our assistance application through your smartphone and upload your documents via your phone. You can even sign right on your phone! You will be notified via email of your application status.

Due to the nature of providing remote online and web-based services Due to COVID-19. We have converted our application process to an online application process using this online form below. Please do not submit old print applications. The fax number associated with the print applications is no longer in service. If you have questions or problems with the online application please contact our office Monday – Wednesday from 9 am to 12 pm and we are happy to assist you. Complete the application link below. We will need this before we will be able to determine how or if we can help you.

We do NOT have rent assistance at this time please call WCDA (307) 265-0603 or Wyoming 2-1-1 for ALL rent-related issues.

Total Page Visits: 338 - Today Page Visits: 7