Landlord Forms


If our office is requesting confirmation of the amount owed by your tenant, you may submit that information using the button below. This form can also be used to document eviction prevention, in lieu of an eviction notice. When a client is applying for a security deposit or first months rent the form below can be used by you the Landlord to verify the amount owed by the Tennant if a lease has not been signed.

Landlord W-9 Required

We require every landlord to have their Tax ID on file before making payment. We need the landlord Taxpayer ID Number form or W-9 form completed in order to issue a payment to you.

This is because the IRS requires our payment center to issue 1099’s to anyone that we pay rent to in excess of $600. It may be that the initial payment to be issued is less than $600, but we require every payee to have a W-9 on file because we do not have the capacity to try and contact every payee who may have exceeded $600 at the end of the year.

Sometimes we help clients apply for other programs that require a W-9 in order for the client to apply.

Please complete the Landlord Taxpayer ID form or upload your W-9 information to our HIPPA Complaint Portal. Thank you for your assistance!

If you are a property management company and issue 1099’s to your clients, we do not require your Tax ID.

You can fax the form to (307) 333-0610

You may also mail it to YCAN PO Box 600 Basin, Wyoming 82410 Sending by mail can delay payment.

Total Page Visits: 207 - Today Page Visits: 4