Are you in need of community resources? Click on the linkages below to get quick answers about community resources available to you in the Big Horn Basin.
We are an online Clearinghouse on available Resources, Information, and Referrals Monday – Wednesday 9am to 12pm.
Park County Residents Click Here to Request information or referral services from YCAN. We will research your needs and provide you with the referrals you need, we can even help you apply for community services.
At Yellowstone County Assistance Network our service area covers a population of 54,156 in an area of 14,318 square miles. Since 2016 our online community resources have been our most used community initiative reaching over 15,000 users a year!
Community Resources Available By Phone
Dial 2-1-1 or 888-425-7138 M-F ,8 a.m.to 6 p.m. Callers outside standard business hours will receive a follow-up call the next business day.
YCAN will provide callers in the Big Horn Basin with community resources Tues & Thurs 9am to 12pm by dialing 833-444-9923. Callers outside program hours will receive a follow-up call the next business day.
Click on one of the links below for online Wyoming Resources
Printable Community Resource Guides
Tell us how we did, take our Online Resources Customer Satisfaction Survey! We need your feedback to improve our services.
- In our 2018 CSBG grant we provided 15,126 online community referrals!
- 100% of our website users surveyed said they would recommend our website to a friend or family member.
- 50% of of website users are looking for community resources for themselves & 50% of our website users are looking for community resources for someone else.
- In the past year 50% our website users surveyed said they used our website 10 time or more in a year.
- 100% of our website users surveyed said they were looking for housing & community resources.