One of the community services we provide free of charge is a community needs assessment conducted every three (3) years for the counties we serve, funding for this is provided for by CSBG grant as is a federal requirement of CSBG grant funding. As part of this assessment we include low income individuals’ participation as well as customer satisfaction data to gather qualitative data. The assessment also provides quantitative data we collect on current data specific to poverty and its prevalence related to gender, age, race/ethnicity for their service area(s). The final reports are posted on our website and used by many organizations, governments and individuals seeking grant or other funding for community programs and services. The final report will show key findings on the causes and conditions of poverty and the needs of the communities assessed as well as a ranking of the community’s current poverty needs. The board utilizes these rankings in determining CSBG funding priorities each year.
2016 Ranking of Needs Park County, Wyoming
- Housing (Non-Emergency) https://ycanwyoming.com/park-county-housing-project/
- Employment & Training https://ycanwyoming.com/employment/
- Emergency Assistance https://ycanwyoming.com/emergency-services/
- Making Better Use of Available Resources https://ycanwyoming.com/community-resources/
- Education https://ycanwyoming.com/education-and-cognitive-development/
- Linkages to Other Programs https://ycanwyoming.com/community-resources/
- Nutrition Food/Non Emergent https://ycanwyoming.com/health-and-social-behavioral-development/
Click the Links Below to Download 2016 Park County Reports
The 2019 CSBG Low-Income Community Needs Assessments will be conducted between October 2018 and March 2019
2019 Community Low-Income Consumer Survey link Coming October 2018
2019 Community Stakeholder Survey link Coming October 2018
2019 Community Resource Inventory link Coming October 2018
Watch for information on our 3 Community Forums on poverty in Park County (Powell, Meeteetse, and Cody) Fall of 2018!
Watch for information in (Big Horn, Washakie, and Hot Springs Counties)!
1050total visits,1visits today